Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sevyn's 1st Bachelorette Party

Don't fault me for taking her . . . it was very classy and tasteful, plus Jim had a Mavs game  . . . . and isn't the result of a Bachelorette/Lingerie Party a baby most often, at least in the long term?  Ha!

Sevyn had fun.  There were plenty of girls to ooh and ahh over her.  She did throw up a feeding in her car seat prior to our arrival, so she had to change into her Pj's early.  

Anyways, we had a lot of fun . . . loved the cupcakes (at least I did) and are super excited about Tera and Lee's upcoming wedding!  Congrats you two!


Aunt Bethe looking snazzy in her new dress!  We look like cotton candy bubblegum together!

The bride . . . you'll have one of me someday! (P.S. can I borrow your crown?)

1 comment:

Bethe said...

Thanks sweet Sevyn for puking on your carseat and not your sweet Aunt Bethe's new dress! Tell your mom I'll be ready for a pedi in about a week.