Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Pictures!

Trying out my bumbo.  I am getting close to being able to sit up, and hold my head on my shoulders. 

I am getting a much bigger personality, and love it when mom plays peek-a-boo, or pretends to sneeze.

I have beautiful big baby blues. 

Practicing my left hand jump shot.  (She held it there for about 10 minutes while sleeping.)


Dad and Sevyn at the Southland Conference Tournament, enjoying some quality time together.

Sevyn's first JWP gig. 
Below: Rusty hangs out with Sevyn - he is one of our freelancers.  He had the magic touch and put her to sleep.

Laying on the stage, at the Katy Tournament.  She had a lot of fun at the basketball game, and was the talk of the media room.

It was a good game!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! She is getting big..!

The McGregor Family said...

I think Sevyn is actually praying for a good show when she is raising her hand up like that =)

VERY cute pics definitly getting the JWP work history in place for future jobs..