Monday, March 30, 2009

Explosion of Epic Proportion Part II: Not for a weak stomach

Well tonight I got poo-ed on again!

Sevyn was hanging out in her swing, and started to get fussy.  It was time for her to eat, so I went to pick her up and just as I sat down on the couch, I felt something wet drop on my arm.  At first I thought she drooled or spit-up, but it was brown.  Oh yes, it was POO!

I carried her into her bedroom, and laid a burp cloth on the changing pad, it was everywhere.  Then grabbed the camera and well . . . (see for yourself)

(notice the poo running down her leg)


(Finally got the onesie off)


After I stripped her and got the "chunks" off, Jim bathed her.



Personally, I think she blows up her diaper because she loves to take baths, and knows that is the best way to ensure she gets one. Ha!

No comments: