Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We have a DATE!

So I went to the doctor this morning, and everything went great. 

I had my typical weight fluctuation, and lost three pounds this week.  (Must have been from the divinity and devil's food cake cupcakes that I made last night!)

Anyways, I finally have the doctor's convinced that my weight just can't be measured accurately, what they think is good, will change the next week.  So we have agreed to just give up at this point.  Good thing we are almost done with this pregnancy.

Everything looked good in the exam, so we were able to schedule the induction.  If everything goes according to plan, and she doesn't decide to come early, then we will induce on January 13th.  

We have to be at the hospital at 5am on the 13th of January.  

We are really excited as that means we have only 13 days until Sevyn arrives.  We are SOOOOOO ready. 

Pray for us that in these final days we will get plenty of rest, and will get all the small things done that we need to do, in order to prepare for her arrival.

1 comment:

The McGregor Family said...

The countdown has begun on my refrigerator...Thanks to Brady, he has signs posted everywhere!