Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Last Two Nights

On Monday night we were invited to a Fajita dinner at a friends house, and we were eager to go since I have been cooped up in a hospital and house all week.  Anyways, Sevyn slept the entire time, I even got her out of the car seat and she wouldn't wake.  

We got home about 9:30pm and she woke up at about 10:30pm, and decided she wouldn't go back to sleep til 3am.  She didn't cry, didn't scream, just layed there wide awake cooing.  Eventually we got her to sleep and were able to get some zzz's ourself. 

Yesterday I decided that we would definitely be keeping her awake for as long as possible until bedtime.  She woke up at 5:45pm and went to sleep at 8:45pm.  I feed her at 11pm, and then she slept until 7am!  Yes 8 hours of sleep.  Not sure if this is a good thing, bad thing or what . . . but she is eating a ton, getting full every time and  I guess, like her mom, loves her sleep.

I think I am going to go with last nights plan as often as possible keep her awake in the evening hours, then let her sleep at night.  I expect her to wake up a bit more often than what she did last night, but hopefully we will have something similar.

No comments: