Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Debut Blog

So I have decided to create my own blog that chronicles the count down to baby Sevyn.  She is due on January 19th.

Since we are now in our third trimester, and her due date is getting closer then I figured this would be a great opportunity to keep everyone informed of what's going on, upcoming events, and of course the news of her delivery (as well as plenty of pictures.)

Just a quick recap:

I have had a very smooth pregnancy.  Only three days of morning sickness in the first trimester, a breeze through the second trimester with plenty of extra energy, and now that we are in the third for the most part things have been smooth.

I had a few issues with weight gain through 6 months, but that has been remedied and now I am on track with decent weight gain.  I have plenty of energy to get me through my terribly busy work days, and for the most part I am sleeping well through the night.  (Although there were a couple weeks there that I was extremely uncomfortable.)  

Most people know how much I love my sleep, and so it took a while to get use to the midnight bathroom trips, and constant tummy gymnastics going on (as you can imagine we have a very active little girl in the making.)

My next doctors appointment is on Thursday, November 6th.  I expect everything to go well there, as we get closer and closer to her arrival.

We are so excited about her arrival, the nursery is completely decorated and ready. (I'm a planner by nature so getting things done early has been a great stress relief!) I just had a wonderful baby shower thrown my some of my greatest friends at church and got some pretty amazing outfits, and gifts.  I will post pictures of all that shortly.  

Back to work now!
Tif 

No comments: